From 6 TH June to 14TH July 2019
ORGANIZERS: Chess Club TORREDEMBARRA
(Integrated Circuit XVI Catalan in the international chess tournament, classified under category B, b.) (http://www.escacs.cat)
TOURNAMENT REGULATED RULES
1. PARTICIPANTS: Players with federal license in force.
2. LOCAL GAME: PAVELLÓ SANT JORDI, ZONA ESPORTIVA MUNICIPAL
C / ROSELLA , S / N (TORREDEMBARRA-43830)
ItIs adapted for people with physical disabilities according to the GENERALITAT´S CURRENT RULES
Air-conditionated game room.
It is forbidden food and drinks on the gaming table.
3. GAMEPLAY: In an only group and based on the Swiss-based system (Dutch system) 9 rounds with the help of a computer program approved by FIDE.
4. TIME CONTROL: The pace of play will be 90 minutes each player with an increasement of 30 seconds
to move from the first.
5. PLAYING TIME: Starting at 16:30 hours. Except last round, which is starting on Sunday 14th at 9:30 am.
6. TABLES: It can not be proposed or accept an offer of tables before the move 30 without permission of the referee.
7. BREAKS: The breaks (byes) maybe requested by a player will be a maximum of two, zero points.
No breaks will be given in the last two rounds
8. EVALUATION: Tournament valid for ELO and FIDE rules, national and FCD’E.
9. REGISTRATION: Registration will end on 4thJuly at 20:00.
Please, Contact with Jordi Salvat Tel .: 649 061 984 (SMS or WhatsApp) or email@example.com indicating name + surname + FIDE / FEDA / FCE (codes) . To register players must be licensed federation force and foreigners must have code FIDE given by the Federation.
Participants, once enclosed registration must review proper inclusion in the competition via the website of the tournament. The Registration after the deadline will start playing from the second round, provided they are accepted.
To Follow the tournament : http://www.escacstorre courtesy LITE.
On 4th July will be published the list of participants in closed end and affection to correct any errors (claims accepted until 5th June at 8 p.m)
10. REGISTRATION DUTIES: Qualified players invited to Organizer: Free.
The 2019 Ages Champions of Catalonia: Free
Players: € 35
Players under 14 and over 60 (seniors): € 30
Players with recognized disability: € 30
Payment of the registration made before 20thJune 2019 by deposit / transfer to Banco de Sabadell (IBAN ES540081 1716 7100 0100 2206 / BIC: BSABESBBXXX) will be 5 euros discount. It can also be done directly in the tournament at first two rounds, the breach may result in the withdrawal of the competition.
11. PARTICIPATION: Complete rules will be displayed in the local game before starting tournament and must be complied with.
CASH PRIZES :
It is distributed in this order, and can not be combined under current tax law. If a player can access to two awards, will be assigned the most economic value and if they were of equal value, the direction of the tournament will assign it properly. The prizes must be collected personally delivering a copy of the IDENTITY CARD/ NIE or PASSPORT at the end of the last round. The non-collection of awards means renouncing themselves.
1st PLACE€ 750 + trophy
2ndPLACE € 475 + Trophy
3rdPLACE € 300 + trophy
4th PLACE€ 200
6thPLACE € 130
7thPLACE € 120
8thPLACE € 110
1st SENIOR (born in 1959 and before) € 70
2ndSENIOR € 35
1st CE Torredembarra € 60
2ndCE Torredembarra € 35
ELO FIDE SECTION
FROM 1950 TO 2099 (C) FROM 1800 TO 1949 (D)
1ST PLACE € 105 + trophy. 1st. PLACE € 100 + trophy
2ND PLACE € 65 2ND PLACE € 55
3rd PLACE € 40 3RdPLACE € 30
FROM 1650 TO 1799 (E) UNDER 1650 (F)
1st PLACE € 75 + trophy 1st PLACE € 55 +Trophy
2nd PLACE € 50 2nd PLACE € 20
3rd PLACE € 25
1st PLACE SUB- 14 (born 2005 and 2006): Trophy
2nd PLACE SUB- 14 (born 2005 and 2006): Trophy
1st PLACE SUB- 12 (born 2007 and after.): Trophy
2nd PLACE SUB- 12 (born 2007 and after.): Trophy
1stWOMAN PLAYER: Trophy